Alura Aroma entrance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alura Aroma entrance

Post by SoulSilver on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:56 am

Rushing swiftly through the streets as sweat runs down his face and the wind blows through his hair, Johnathan races towards the academy. He grits his teeth as he smacks himself in the head to keep himself awake. Having woken up extremely early his body feels weak and tired but he forces his mind to stay alert. Wanting to be in the academy as early as possible just so he can explore and get a greater understanding of where everything it. All in all this was a terrible idea and one that he will not be doing ever again.
  After a few more blocks John finally came face to face with the academy. His eyes grow wide with excitement as he sees the place that could impact his future right before his eyes. ''This place looks far more beautiful then I imagined,''said John as he sits down in hopes of catching his breath. Looking up to the sky John's eyes begin to feel heavy as he struggles to keep them open. As his eyes close shut his body drops down as he falls asleep on the floor.
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alura Aroma entrance

Post by Tour on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:04 am

Makoto walks around the area for the bit, with her hands in her pockets. She always enjoyed the lively sent of the area. It always seemed to refresh her in many ways. She seemed to be humming a tune of sorts. It wasn't anything particular, but nevertheless, she continued to walk till she got to her destination.

She had continued to walk, until she came up to the academy. "Ahh, so this is where my feet take me. Here at last." She tells herself in a low tone, stretching her arms out, and loudly yawing. She noticed the person who was on the floor. She went over to him, and looked down at him, observing and taking mental note of his figure.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:00 am

Laying on the rough ground as he tosses and turn, Johnathan slowly but surely wakes up. Slowly opening his eyes open as he stands back up on his own two feet. Stretching his body as his back aches from laying on the hard ground. He turns around and comes face to face with this girl staring right at him. ''Um...h-hi there,''said John as he raises his hand up to shake her hand,''My name is Johnathan what's your's.''
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:09 am

Makoto laughs at how pathetic Johnathan looked, tossing and turning. She moves her hand towards John's to fist bump his hand.
"Howdy Doody! I'm Makoto." She greets herself to Johnathan. "Man, you sure can tell a lot about people just by how they sleep. Really is interesting sometimes." She informs him.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:46 am

Looking down at this ladies hand Johnathan changes his hand shake into a fist pump. After their fist collide John looks back up at Makoto's face as he smiles at her. ''Its a pleasure to meet you Makoto''said John as his smiles disappears as he thinks about what she just said,''why were you watching me sleep.''
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:11 am

"Because I was thinking about getting a black sharpie and drawing on your face if you didn't wake up of course! Why else! I mean after all, who would like fall asleep in the middle of a school!" Makoto informs Johnathan of his weird habit.
"You know, its not really the best idea to fall asleep in the middle of nowhere. Bad things can happen. Like someone can draw on your face. Or even worse..."
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:07 am

''Well you see I woke up really early so I can be here early and explore the academy,''said Johnathan as he brushes his hair away from his eyes. ''Hell why would you draw on someones face that is rude,''said John as he points at Makoto while looking annoyed.
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:10 am

"Why wouldn't you want to draw on someone's face? Its fuckin hilarious!"
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:15 am

" I mean its not like its funny to see that persons reaction''said John as he smiles wickedly.
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:36 am

"See! Your starting to get it now!" Makoto gives John a wicked smile, and lightly chuckles.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:33 am

''So I take it that your a student here as well,''asked John as he stuffs his hands in his pocket.
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:37 am

"Yeeeeeeeah. You bet I am!" She announces, as she starts to playfully punch John on his side. "What kind of magic do you do buddy?"
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:49 am

Rubbing his shoulder gently after getting punched, John turns his attentions towards her. Being face to face with her he smiles brightly as he bows,''I am here to study nature magic.''
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:18 am

"Oh wow really! So am I! I totally would not have had a 50-50 chance of guessing that. I mean like come on! What else would you go to this school to learn, punching magic?" She says sarcasticly, as she re-positions herself to be at John's side and continuing to playfully punch John on his side.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:20 pm

"No need to be an ass," said John as he playfully punches Makoto ashe sticks his tongue out at her. "Besides I've would have been site seeing or just passing by."
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:00 am

"Yes, because someone who is site seeing or passing by would fall asleep in front of a school." She sarcastically comments, as she continues to playfully punch John's side.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:25 am

''I was exhausted,''said John as he pouts his face,''By the way what will you be learning.'' John looks at Makoto as he punches her back while sporting a smug grin.
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:43 am

"Wow! You just hit a girl! What kind of fucking person are you? I never knew you liked to beat up girls! What the fuck man? I thought you were totally fuckin cool." She says, as continues to playfully punch him again.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:57 pm

''Hey your the one hitting me you ass hat,''said John as playfully punches Makoto. He looks at the sky and notices the wonderful sun rise that is off in the distance. ''It looks beautiful today doesn't it,''asked John as he grows a bright smile.
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:03 am

"You did it again! God, you must have no respect towards women. You just don't punch women around like that! Its not respectful!" She starts to yell at John.

"And yeah, it is such a beautiful, nice, peaceful, wonderful, beautiful, nice, peaceful, wonderful, elegant, boorish, gruesome, nice, peaceful, wonderful, beautiful day!" She says in agreement, not yelling at John.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:12 am

''When do classes start,''asked John as he yawns in boredom. He turns his head to Makoto as he looks tired and bored.
SoulSilver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tour on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:34 am

"When they start of course, when else would they start?" Makoto mockingly answers, as she then sticks out her tongue, making fun of John.
Tour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top